300 AAC Blackout Ammo
300 AAC Blackout is easily one of the most successful new caliber introductions of the past 20 years. This ammo was originally designed for military use in suppressed AR 15 rifles as a short, light, and hard-hitting round that covers up to 300 yards. However, it has also become a popular cartridge among civilians for hunting, self-defense, and target shooting.
This 220 gr 300 Blackout bullet is ideal for subsonic loads. Since it has a heavier bullet, it has a lower velocity (around 1000 fps), making it a great ammo option for home defense in a short barreled or suppressed rifle.
220gr 300 BLK Bullets from Berry's
If you like reloading your own ammunition, we have the finest bonded copper-jacketed bullets available. Our bullets start with a swaged lead core and are then electroplated with copper to their final weight, leaving no lead exposure. Finally, they are re-stuck to precise specifications to ensure a solid bond and consistency across every round. Our 300 AAC BLK bullets are indoor range safe and unbelievably accurate. Find out today why shooters around the world love Berry's Superior Plated Bullets®.
THESE BULLETS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BARRELS WITH A FASTER TWIST RATE THAN 1:7".
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
Bullet O.A.L.: 1.350"
Cartridge Name: 300 AAC Blackout
Cartridge O.A.L.: 2.150"
1:7" Twist Rate Barrel Max Velocity: 1300 fps
1:5" Twist Rate Barrel Max Velocity: 1000 fps
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.