Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points are the result of two merged developmental ideas. Following the same process as our Superior Plated Bullets®, they start with a swaged lead core that is then electroplated with copper to final weight. Lastly, they are re-struck to ensure precise specifications and create the Hybrid Hollow Point nose design. This design allows for maximum expansion and weight retention, becoming one of the most reliable self-defense bullets available today. The .45's penetration is 11"-13".
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
Bullet O.A.L.: .518"
Cartridge Name: 45 ACP
Cartridge O.A.L.: 1.210"
Recommended Velocity: 975 - 1125 fps
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.
- Use a round nose seating stem. A flat point seating stem will alter the performance of the Hybrid Hollow Point.