Berry's Superior Plated Bullets® are the finest bonded copper-jacketed bullets available today. Starting with a swaged lead core, they are electroplated with copper to their final weight, leaving no lead exposure. They are then re-struck to precise specifications, ensuring a solid bond and providing consistency with every round. Indoor range safe and unbelievably accurate, Berry's Superior Plated Bullets® are the choice of shooters everywhere.
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
Bullet O.A.L.: .578"
Cartridge Name: 45 ACP
Cartridge O.A.L.: 1.269"
Max Velocity: 1250 fps
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.