The 9mm Luger has become one of the most popular handguns in the United States. Shooters find this caliber to be an exceptional option for self-defense, target shooting, and other recreational uses. With manageable recoil and surprising muzzle velocity for its size, 9mm ammunition has a lot of practical uses for inexperienced and experienced shooters alike.
Interested in loading your own 9mm ammo? This 9mm 124 gr hollow base round nose thick plate bullet is the perfect place to start. Our bullets start with a swaged lead core and are then electroplated with copper to their final bullet weight with no lead exposure left. They are then re-struck to precise specifications to ensure a solid bond and provide consistency across every round. Our bullets are indoor range safe, incredibly accurate, and loved by users everywhere. Find out today why Berry's Superior Plated Bullets® are the finest bonded copper-jacketed bullets on the market.
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
Bullet O.A.L.: .612"
Cartridge Name: 9mm
Cartridge O.A.L.: 1.150"
Max Velocity: 1500 fps
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.