Loved by gun enthusiasts and casual shooters alike, the 9mm Luger has quickly become one of the most popular handgun options in the United States. 9mm ammunition has also gained a lot of traction within law enforcement in recent years. When compared to .45 ACP or .40 S&W, 9mm ammo is cheaper, has lower recoil, and is overall more accessible to the average shooter.
If you are into reloading your own ammo, start out with this 147 grain 9mm round nose bullet. 147 gr bullets are excellent options for recreational use like target shooting or plinking. Our bullets begin with a swaged lead core, are electroplated with copper to their final weight, and are re-struck to precise specifications. Throughout this painstaking process, we look to ensure consistency across every round. Incredibly accurate and indoor range safe, Berry's Superior Plated Bullets® are the preferred bullet of shooters and reloaders across the country.
**THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION**
**UNABLE TO SHIP THE PRODUCT TO THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS**
Bullet O.A.L.: .672"
Cartridge Name: 9mm
Cartridge O.A.L.: 1.160"
Max Velocity: 1250 fps
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.