Berry's Superior Bullet Puller
Mistakes happen, so be prepared. Our Berry's Superior Bullet Puller uses kinetic energy to quickly break down a cartridge without damaging the bullet or the case. The rubberized grip is easy on your hands and a rubber insert inside the cylinder protects your pulled bullets. Easy and convenient to use, they carry a lifetime warranty and are made in the USA.
What is a Bullet Puller?
A bullet puller is a reloading tool used to remove bullets from loaded cartridges without damaging the ammo. This is generally done if a mistake was made during the loading of the ammunition or if the projectile or other components of the cartridge need to be reused. Berry's Superior Bullet Puller is a kinetic bullet puller, often used by shooters that want to disassemble cartridges quickly and efficiently.
How to Use Our Kinetic Bullet Puller
Using a kinetic bullet puller, or inertia bullet puller as it is sometimes called, is a fairly simple process. Here are the steps to disassemble your ammunition:
- Place the cartridge (pistol or rifle) into the collet of the bullet puller.
- Firmly screw the cap and ensure that it is tightly threaded and won't come loose.
- Hold the body of the puller firmly and strike the cap against a hard surface. You may have to smack the puller a few times to get the projectile out.
- The bullet and powder should move to the other side of the puller while the case is left in the collet.
- Remove the components and repeat.
When choosing a kinetic bullet puller, it's important to note that repeated use will wear on the equipment. That's why the Berry's Superior Bullet Puller is made from high-quality plastic and comes with a lifetime warranty.
In need of more collets? Check out our extra sets here.
- Collet information:
Black (X-Small) - Small pistol Small Rifle Calibers
Blue (Small) - .32 - .380 17 Rem - 223 Rem
Green (Large) - 9mm - 10mm 6mm - 8mm
Red (X-Large) - .41 - .45 ACP Belted Mags - 45-70